Standard Return Policy:
While our customers love InvigorateNOW products and have seen spectacular results with them — if for any reason you tried our product/s and are not satisfied, or just want to exchange it for another quality product, you are fully guaranteed by our 90-day return/exchange period.
Just follow our simple process here to get started:
- Contact our friendly customer concierge team at 1-844-344-5326 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please tell our concierge agent whether you’d like a Return or an Exchange and she will provide you with an RMA No. (Return Merchandise Authorization) or an EMA No. (Exchange Merchandise Authorization) and our Return Address.
- Please include both the unused and empty containers in the return package. Write the RMA No. or EMA No. on the outside of the shipping package, and send the product/s back to the Return Address provided (within 90 days from your date of purchase). For exchanges, please indicate what product/s you want to try (of equal or lesser value than your return product). Write the product name/s on a piece of paper and mail it with your return package.
- Note on Exchanges: Your order is eligible for our 90-day Preferred Exchange Program. Under this program, you can return any product you’ve purchased in exchange for another quality InvigorateNOW prodouct (of equal or lesser value) – with free shipping when we send your exchange package. All exchanges are final.
- Send the package via your preferred shipping courier (USPS is cost-effective and fast). Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. You may opt to provide us the tracking/confirmation number for easy monitoring and a faster return credit. Please allow 3-7 business days for your return to be processed and reflected on your bank/credit account
- Important: Used or empty bottles are only eligible for returns if sufficient time has passed to consume the product as directed. For example, we will not accept 3 empty bottles (3-month supply) or 5 empty bottles (5-month supply) after only one or two months. We offer a fair return policy to you and in return, we ask that you be fair with us as well.
- Guarantee Period: In order for us to issue your full refund or exchange, the product/s must arrive our facilities within 90 days of the original purchase date. (Ex. If your original purchase date is July 16, 2016 you should have returned or postmarked the products on or before October 16, 2016)
- For Return Postage: customers are responsible for postage costs, and refunds are for the full product price (less S+H & restocking fees)
- For Exchange Postage: under our Preferred Exchange Policy, customers are only responsible for the return postage cost. You will receive free shipping when we send back the exchanged items. Also, restocking fees are not charged for returned products when requesting an exchange.
- RMA/EMA: You must have an RMA or EMA number on your package before returning a product to us. Contact our concierge team by phone or email to receive this number.
- Refused/Undeliverable: All packages returned to us as “refused” or “undeliverable” shall be refunded in full less original S+H fees and less any fees levied upon us by postal providers during return shipping.
- Restocking Fees: There is a 10% restocking fee per unit you are returning. This fee will be taken out of the refund issued. Restocking fees do not apply to returns under our Preferred Exchange Policy or Lifetime Guarantee Holders.
- Lifetime Guarantee Holders: If you are a past InvigorateNOW customer who was offered our Lifetime Guarantee, here is how it works. In the first 90 days following your purchase, you will receive a full refund on your purchase (less S+H fees). At any time after that, for the rest of time (whether that is 3 years, 30 years, or more), you can return any product you order with us for store credit on your full order amount (less S+H fees). No restocking fees are charged for lifetime guarantee holders.
- Any product returns that do not comply with our stated return policies are subject to loss of refund, or a partial refund.